Modern Day Babylon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eliza of Street Fighters
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Axium Zikari Spells Set 1 {WorkInProgress}
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am by Axium Zikari

» Archmage's Assistant
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Storyline I
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Nikolai Forge
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Chatbox Rules
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Forum/Topic Rules
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Spirit Energy Giveaway
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm by Nikolai Forge

» The Clan details.
Archmage's Assistant  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:30 am by Fletcher Ren

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Archmage's Assistant

2 posters

Go down

Archmage's Assistant  Empty Archmage's Assistant

Post by Axium Zikari Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Name: Axium Ziakri/ Nickname:War
Image:
Archmage's Assistant  OTN61DQ
Clan:Magicians(Mages)
Class: Dark/Fire
Sexual Orientation:Straight
History: Axium was what people called a 'problem child'. From the time he could actually move and walk, he was getting into trouble, whether it be minor things or worse. When he started going into elementary school, he started getting into fights. Sadly, these acts weren't just random acts of violence. At home, he dealt with a abusive father, a drunken bastard who beat his mother and his little brother.
When Axium was around the age of 8, he snapped when his father proceed to far and started to stab his mother. Axium managed to some how tap into a hidden power that he wasn't aware. This power was the ability to use High-Tier Dark Magic, and a specialization that only he could use, Demonic Overdrive. With this power, and in a berserk rage, he not only killed his father, he brutalized him. On that day, Axium changed with his father dead, his mother hospitalized in a coma, and his brother gone.
Axium, 15, had wondered the lands for years. As he drifted from town to town, he stumbled upon the many mage schools. Knowing that what he posses was magic, he decided to confront them and to wreak havoc. As he managed to kill mage after mage, he stumbled upon one who he felt a connection to. He didn't know why, but he felt something. Though he felt this, it didn't stop him from fighting him. This fight didn't go like the others, it actually end in a lose for Axium. He felt this connection grow, and took it upon himself to join this man who he had lost to, and to fight by his side. This man was Ren.
Years later, Axium now stands at the pinnacle of the mages as the right hand man of Ren and the Archmage's assistant. He stands there, as loyal as he was the day he joined Ren.
Personality: Axium is a very 'dark' person. He usually doesn't acknowledge people unless he deems them worthy of his time, or they are some what close to him. On the 'bright-side', if someone manages to get him to like you, Axium is loyal and respectful, to the point of giving his life.
Family: Father- Kazuma Zikari(Deceased)/Mother-Amelia Bael(Hospitalized for life)/Brother(Unkown)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Lover/Spouse: None
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Archmage's Assistant  Empty Re: Archmage's Assistant

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm

*Stamps a stamp of approval*
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge
Admin

https://m-d-b.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down