Modern Day Babylon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eliza of Street Fighters
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Axium Zikari Spells Set 1 {WorkInProgress}
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am by Axium Zikari

» Archmage's Assistant
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Storyline I
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Nikolai Forge
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Chatbox Rules
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Forum/Topic Rules
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Spirit Energy Giveaway
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm by Nikolai Forge

» The Clan details.
The Clan details. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:30 am by Fletcher Ren

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Clan details.

4 posters

Go down

The Clan details. Empty The Clan details.

Post by Kami Taka Fri May 02, 2014 12:11 am

Babylon has many different Clans that utilize many different weapons here are the clans and then each clan's leader will go into detail of the race.

-The Kusun
-The Blain
-The Steet Fighters
-The Magicians
-The Pirates
-The Beasts
Don't worry. I might add more Clans at a later time. Until then, work with what you got. Also, I'm probably going to indroduce a "clanless" group sometime ~Ragecano
Kami Taka
Kami Taka

Back to top Go down

The Clan details. Empty Re: The Clan details.

Post by Kami Taka Fri May 02, 2014 9:21 pm

I am Kami the leader of the Kusun we have three main classes then a class that only certain people can get into. The Kusun use weapons such as Katanas, revolvers, repeating rifles, and double barrel shot guns.
The culture of the Kusun clan much resembles the Greek there is 5 gods each having created a different part of the earth there is Yoan who created the air, Plance who created the plants, Jaen who created the earth, Qun who created water, and then there is Zanin who made man.

The first class is The Avian what they do is they have the canny ability to "fly" they have increased speed and can jump extremely far (30 feet or about 10 meters) they also draw and shot at moderate speeds, but aim very precise. When weilding their swords they prefer to be accurate and get the kill as smooth as possible.

The second class is The Snake what that do is have extreme stealth and can seemingly disappear on the battle feild, they also can draw repeaters quickly but can fire extemely fast though lose some aim with it. They prefer speed over power when they weild their swords

The third (and final normal) class is called The Bear they are masters of power, they draw slow and aim slow but who really cares when you are staring down a shotgun.They prefer power over speed when they weild their swords.

Then there are the Kusugari they are fast at the draw, precise, and fire at fast speeds. They also are full of power and speed when they weild their katana. Becoming one means you are a master of your ways and have also learned that there is other ways to fight (can only become one if you have earned a high place in the Kusun culture.)
Kami Taka
Kami Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Fri May 02, 2014 11:09 pm

The Street Fighters are an elite Faction of more physical fighters. They mainly focus on melee attacks, such as sword fighting and close combat, while balancing it out with other Magics. They are a fairly new clan, formed about 95 years ago, when three people decided to combat the corrupt rule of a dictator. They have a very basic ranking system, here as follows

Master: A master is generally more powerful than all the others. The Faction leader/coleader are Masters. A master is one who has demonstrated superior knowledge of his/her skills, and is adept at using them in combat. The Faction Leaders will decide who gets to move up or not.

Intermediate: A Fighter who has demonstrated above average knowledge of the skills he/she was taught. As with the others, the Faction Leaders will determine who moves up.

Leveled: A Fighter who has demonstrated average knowledge of his/her skills.

Novice: A Fighter who has just started training.

Along with the ranks, there are also classes
Mixed: For the masters only. A Mixed Fighter is a combination of all the classes.
Swordsman: A Swordsman is one who fights with the aid of a sword, katana, or other weapon
Shinobi: A shinobi is one who fights using the way of the Ninja.

Last edited by Sterling on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge
Admin

https://m-d-b.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gajeel Volk Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 am

Okay since no one has explained it then I will.

Babylon is not just a home for mages,pirates,street fighters,blains and kusuns.It is also home to mythical beasts.There are thousands,some lurking in the shadows waiting for a victim to call a meal,or beasts roaming the planet along side other people.Not all of them are the same.Beasts can be very diverse and strange but powerful creatures.All have the ability to use magic but depending what they are,their physical traits or even magic can differ.

Wolves-Also known as lycans or werewolves.They are anthropomorphic wolves who live in many places.From mountains,forest,or cities they re always quite the site.They posses large physical strength and speed with high intelligence.They can lose control of themselves and become savage beasts and usually have short tempers.Very efficient with weaponry and magic.If they have a human form they draw energy from the moon to equal their pureblood counterparts.All wolves self heal.

Bears-The common bear is slow but powerful.They are very heavy but very balanced.When it comes to raw power and appetite,nothing beats a bear.They can be anthropomorphic or feral.They are extremely good with weaponry and physical strength.Can have human form.

Birds-These beats have the ability to fly.They mainly use wind magic and projectiles in combat.They can fly up to 350 feet into the air and fly as fast as 150 miles per hour.Their eyesight is second to none and talons are sharp enough to punch through metal.Most are very intelligent.Usually anthropomorphic but have human forms.

Reptiles-None have a human form.Arm with tough scales and sharp claws these beasts hold power and and intelligence.They are good with elemental magic but like all other beasts they can learn other magics.They can regenerate lost limbs within a few days.Some are venomous.

Chimeras-A mix between a human and two animals.They posses human intelligence and also the power of any two animals but only including one trait from each animal.They can look like anything but each part of the body will resemble the animals mixed into the creature.Their base is body type magic.

Hybrids-Any two animals mixed together but with only two traits from each beast.They can vary from powerful and fast to intelligent and stealthy.No human form.

Cats-Any feline such as cats,lions,tigers and such.All anthropomorphic with no human form.They vary from each sub class.

Cat-Speedy and intelligence.Uses different magics like the rest.
Lion-Powerful and intelligent.
Tiger-Have extremely high senses and are the most powerful of the subclasses magic wise.
Panthers-Fast and durable these cats can have a deadly accuracy.
Leopards-Incredibly quick and agile these beasts can outrun any opponent without the use of magic.

That is just about it.All can use an adapt to magic but each has their base.This is not done yet and I need to edit out the kinks so bear with me.
Gajeel Volk
Gajeel Volk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletcher Ren Tue May 13, 2014 8:30 am

Hey, I'm fletcher and I'm the leader of the magicians, or archmage, which will be explained soon. First due to the vastness of magic and posibilitys of a Mage clan itself. So I've introduced a video game themed system to level out mages.
We've probably all played MMORPG's so we should know how, at first mages are weak, pretty useless as a solo player, pretty easy to level, but once we get to the top, unbeatable. Well I'm trying to eliminate that, so mages become evenly matched with any other class. So I've bought out ranks, to asses someone's power, along with element specific classes.

FIRST the ranking system. there are 7 ranks

Mage- your averagly low warrior. Limited to basic elements.

Powerful Mage- your average warrior. Limited to the basic elements + advanced elements

Incredible mage- your above average Mage. Limited to teir 1 light/dark magic, basic elements

Master Mage- your powerful character. Limited to teir 1 and 2 light/ dark magic, basic elements, advanced elements.

Legendary Mage- your extremely powerful character. No limitations (within reason)

Archmage's assistant- same as legendary Mage but stronger. If the archmage is abolished (leaves site, dies or stands down) then the current assistant will take over.

Archmage- the strongest Mage, same limitations as legendary Mage. The archmage is te leader of the mages along with head teacher of the mages school and each temple.

Your rank will be judged by the archmage and archmage's assistant based on your post count and rping ability.
One last thing about the ranking system, since potential magic is so vast your maximum amount of spells is based on your rank 7(mage)- 1 (archmage)
You receive 5 spells per rank (Mage =5, powerfull Mage =10 ECT:-)

Now finally
CLASSES

Fire Mage:Your normal fire Mage, focuses on only fire based attack/defence/ support spells.once a fire Mage becomes a 'powerful Mage' then they can learn lightning magic. They have an aggressive, fiery nature but are well disciplined they are considered the strongest offensive element.

Water Mage: your normal water Mage, focuses on only water based attack/defence/support spells. Once a water Mage becomes a "powerful Mage" they can learn ice based spells. They are cold hearted people, they are usually calm with hidden aggression. The have reliable healing ability's along with average offense.

Earth Mage: your normal earth Mage, focuses on earth based attack/defence/support spells. Once a earth Mage becomes a 'powerful Mage' they can learn nature based spells. These are very calm and collected people, they have an incredible defence and are adept at healing with nature magic.

Air Mage: normal air Mage, focuses on air based attack/deffenceu/ support spells. Once an air Mage becomes a "powerful Mage" they can learn weather based spells. These people are very calm, most are monks. Air magic is the only physical discipline in the mages school. They are highly support oriented, they specialize in buffs and de-buffs. Enhancement magic and other things to help their fist fighting style. As well as change the climate and surroundings to suit them.

Dark mage: once a dark Mage becomes an 'incredible Mage' they can learn demonic magic. Once a dark Mage becomes a 'master Mage' they can learn chaos magic. Once a dark Mage becomes a 'legendary Mage' they can learn void magic. Dark mages have an evil, destructive nature that compels them to wreck havoc, they are considered the most destructive magic users in the world. But many people, even some mages believe them to be a myth due to their rarity.

Light Mage: once a light Mage becomes an 'incredible Mage' they can learn angelic magic. Once a light Mage becomes a 'master Mage' they can learn life magic. Once a light Mage becomes a 'legendary Mage' they can learn archangel magic. Light mages are delicate, kind, loving and holy mages, despite their usual passive nature they can be just as dangerous as dark mages. They are highly support based but can still pack a punch. Angelic, life and archangel magics are well known for high healing ability, greater then nature, their shielding abilities and other powerfull support type powers, but light mages can just as easily Wield an arsenal of attack magic aswell. But, many people, some mages aswell believe them to be a myth due to the rarity.

A Mage can have a total of 2 classes, a base class (stated on character sheet) and an evolutionary class, a class slot that is available for use at "powerful Mage" rank. This class will be added to the characters spell sheet once chosen. You can choose any other class to use, even if you haven't unlocked their magic yet (dark/light Mage class).

A little limits on magic.
Aside from your first five spells all spells and magic must be learnt. If you wish to learn a new type of magic ( wether it be an advanced element or a new class magic) you will have to participate in a 3 page thread (minimum) with a Mage suitable to teach such magic.
A Mage can teach another Mage magic under certain conditions. They must be master rank and above. They must be teaching a magic type that they themselves know.
The archmage & assistant archmage can teach any Mage any magic, regardless of wether or not they know it (since they're supposed to be head teachers)

NOTE: aside from air Mage. Mages are usually physically weak though they are quite fast so they can escape battle quickly.
Mages usually have extraordinarily high SE due to them relying solely on magic.

If you are confused and/ or have any complaints please pm me.

Fletcher Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum