Modern Day Babylon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eliza of Street Fighters
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Axium Zikari Spells Set 1 {WorkInProgress}
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am by Axium Zikari

» Archmage's Assistant
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Storyline I
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Nikolai Forge
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Chatbox Rules
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Forum/Topic Rules
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Spirit Energy Giveaway
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm by Nikolai Forge

» The Clan details.
Eliza of Street Fighters I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:30 am by Fletcher Ren

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Eliza of Street Fighters

2 posters

Go down

Eliza of Street Fighters Empty Eliza of Street Fighters

Post by Eliza Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 am

Name: Eliza
Image:
Spoiler:
Clan: Street Fighters
Class: Co-Leader
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
History: Eliza was born and raised in the Street Fighters clan. At a young age, she lost her family. She was raised by her aunt, who died when she was 17. No longer was she a playful, young girl. She became cold and distant, seeming to hold no love or care for others. But in truth she was hiding the pain she buried deep inside her. If anyone tries to dig it up they are in for a world of hurt.
Personality: Cold, uncaring distant. Only if she finds someone to trust will she show her happy, playful side.
Family: Dead
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Lover/Spouse: None
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Eliza of Street Fighters Empty Re: Eliza of Street Fighters

Post by Nikolai Forge Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm

I hereby permit this character to be used in all roleplay
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge
Admin

https://m-d-b.board-directory.net