Modern Day Babylon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eliza of Street Fighters
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Axium Zikari Spells Set 1 {WorkInProgress}
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 am by Axium Zikari

» Archmage's Assistant
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Storyline I
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Nikolai Forge
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Chatbox Rules
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Forum/Topic Rules
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Spirit Energy Giveaway
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm by Nikolai Forge

» The Clan details.
The Magic System(In Construction) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:30 am by Fletcher Ren

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Magic System(In Construction)

Go down

The Magic System(In Construction) Empty The Magic System(In Construction)

Post by Nikolai Forge Fri May 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Statistics System
EXP: ???
Attack- ???
Defense - ???
Speed- ???

1. Attack is used to determine the damage a target is afflicted with.
2. Defense subtracts from the damage afflicted by the Attack(Attack and Defense stats determine the damage taken - ATK - DEF = DMG).
3. Speed determines how fast a person is.
4. Rank is used to describe the overall strength of a person, and how much EXP they have.
5. Experience Points show how experienced a character is, overall.

Spirit Energy(Reiki) - ???(Each faction gets a certain number of SE)
1. Each character will be given 100 points to allocate
2. You can get more points by ranking up
3. Exp can be earned by fighting battles, and losing battles
4. If you defeat a faction leader, you can either choose 100 more points to allocate, or 200 stat points
5. You don't lose EXP if you lose a battle
6. If you are accused of godmodding/metagaming, and the report is found to be true, then you won't get the exp for that battle, and you'll lose 500 of it
7. Buffers are allowed, That's part of the point of my making this system: To add a hint of realism to fantasy
8. Unlike the former magic system, you can pick anything you want
9. Each person starts at rank D
10. When a person ranks up, they'll get a certain amount of allocation's which doubles each time they rank up
11. Have fun
12. I'm gonna introduce jobs to the site

Ranks:
D-100/Exp- 0-500
C-200/Exp-500-1500
B-300/Exp-1500-3000
A-400Exp-3000-5500
L-600(Co-Leads)/Must be defeated
XL-800(Leads)/Must be deafeated

Faction Leaders are like the Elite Four of this site. Once you defeat one in combat, you'll get their position(unless you're of a different faction), along with the choice of EXP or Allocation Points

Example: Axium  Zikari
EXP: ???
Attack- 150
Defense - 50
Speed- 200
Spirit Energy(Reiki) - 200

Ways of Gaining EXP
1)Ranking Up(explained)
2)Jobs (Depending on the job's difficulty and life threat)
3)Training{Yes even the Co and Leads can train so you cant just train up to thier level and beat them, you have to play smart}(no more than 20 per thread)

Essentually once you reach rank 4, your essentially done with exp. With that said, I dont plan on giving out more than 10-20 exp per fight
Its meant to be a long progression
-Axium Zikari

SE Charts
Kusun: 220
Blain: 210
Street Fighter: 250
Pirate: 270
Mage: 290
Beast: 240

Essential Facts:
1. Spirit Energy is required to create spells
2. Spirit Energy Draining stuff is allowed, but must be nerf'd to an extent
3. Space/time abilities are not allowed, unless an announcement is made that they are. Even then they must be nerf'd to an extent
4. Be careful to put at the bottom of your post how much SE you're at.
5. Be careful not to run your Spirit Energy out in a limited interval. It'll take one post for ten of it to regenerate.

Created by Nikolai Forge and Axium Zikari
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge
Admin

https://m-d-b.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum